DO YOU PERFORM LIKE A 21st CENTURY BUSINESS LEADER?
“Sustainability” is a worn out catch phrase in many circles, but in the world of finance, it’s one of the metrics that could determine who invests in your company, and who sees you as a liability. If your company is not ready to report on its sustainability initiatives, you absolutely must catch up, and Buck Consulting will help you. For over a decade, Jill Buck has been recognized as a global thought leader in sustainable business systems, and is an international featured speaker at business, public policy, and political conferences.
Sustainability, or ESG (Environment, Social, and Governance), reporting is becoming increasingly mainstream. Since the introduction of more than 100 ESG metrics to the Bloomberg Terminal in 2009, data has been gathered on more than 5,000 of the most actively traded public companies, and that data is now public to investors. Buck Consulting can help you develop procedures to:
- Lower operating costs
- Increase logistics efficiency
- Conserve energy and water
- Reduce waste and increase recycling
- Decrease packaging costs
- Minimize pollution and regulatory risks
- Verify worker safety, both on site and in remote supplier locations
- Measure and reduce your company’s carbon footprint
- Develop a sustainable supply chain
- Purchase environmentally responsible materials
- Improve government relations